Δευτέρα 20 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

Prove them wrong. YES, YOU CAN!



Some say that you don't care anymore.
Some say that you have already found your next team.
Some say that you don't bother for this championship.
Some say that you only care for the Champions League's matches.

But...
I have seen you praying before the start of yesterday's match.
I remember the brave guy who turned sorrow into strength.
I remember the enthousiastic guy who "flew" on the grass after scoring against Doxa last season.
I remember MY Ailton who brought tears to my eyes on 23/8/2011 and made me and hundreds thousands others bless him.

I know that you do care. You care for APOEL, you care for its people, even those who now doubt you.
I know that you've been through a lot, and still trying to get back to your good self.
I know that you can prove them wrong, no matter what you have decided for your future.

I know all that, because you are a WINNER, and you want to remain so in APOEL's history.

I know that you can prove them WRONG.

AND YOU WILL.

God Bless you.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου