Σάββατο 31 Μαρτίου 2012

My sincere apologies to Claudiano Bezerra da Silva (Kaka)


It's true that I doubted you, and many times too.

But since last January, gradually, you have made me recognise your worth, and RESPECT you.

Now, I must confess I want you to stay with us. Now I feel YOU HAVE BECOME ONE OF US.


Today you were SIMPLY WONDERFUL; faultless. And not just today. It's been some months now that you show your true worth in the field, faithfully and unweaveringly. Both in local matches and the Champions Leauge ones.

Today it's you who were the real MVP. It's just that Manduca's goal earned us the precious 3 points. Which we could have secured if we had been able to keep the clear score 1-0 through the goal you started and created.

You were always there, halting the opponents, stealing the ball, giving balls forward. Simply faultless.

My sincere apologies for doubting you. May God keep you well always & Bless you.

Stay with us. You are one of us now.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου